There are few more grievances from the Samiti like
a. Samiti has not called any General Body Meeting (GBM) after the
launching of the project for last one year.
b. Samiti has not clarified the status and rights of the members particularly for those who are not from the "Almamater"
c. Samiti has not yet prepared/finalized any model to check the quality and progress of the works.
Keeping in view the above points, some of the society members have decided to form 'AMUOBSAS MEMBERS WELFARE FORUM' to address the members issues time to time and as and when required and to update its members periodically. There are few urgent issues that need to be addressed now like;
- Discuss with the Samiti to extend the date of payment for IIIrd installment i.e. 20% by getting an addendum as the signing of agreements are not yet complete.
- Discuss with the Samiti to declare the model for progress and quality control and form a technical committee at the earliest.
- Advise Samiti to keep the communications and process transparent among the society members.
- Discuss IFMS with the Samiti and Supertech and amount to be disclosed so that it can be claimed when ever required
- Discuss with the Samiti to expedite the signing of the allotment letters and extend the date for 3rd installment to avoid any penalty on the members
- Clarification on MoU circulated in two series of stamp paper i.e. L-series and K-series.
- Discuss with the Samiti to call a General Body Meeting (GBM) at the earliest
- Discuss with the Samiti to clarify the status and rights of the members particularly for those who are not from the "Almamater".